EYE 4.17% 25.0¢ nova eye medical limited

Sorry I see you specifically said canal surgery. I'm...

1. 15,544 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3968
    Sorry I see you specifically said canal surgery. I'm guessing we already have around 30% of that market, and should easily get the majority of it with the new device. SGHT is really the only other major player there, other devices are nowhere near as good as Omni and iTrack Advance mainly due to the high level of patent protection both companies enjoy. What EYE will be looking to do though is take market share from other MIGS (eg stents) as well as encourage the use of canalopalsty instead of drops. Combo with cataract is also a potentially enormous opportunity worth billions per year. These are much bigger opportunities than simply taking market share from SGHT etc.

With recent changes in reimbursement favouring canaloplasty over stents, increased evidence indicating the higher efficacy and safety of canaloplasty compared to other options, and a shift by doctors to practice interventional glaucoma management (ie MIGS before drops), EYE shouldn't have a problem accessing the much larger total glaucoma treatment market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EYE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
0.010(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $57.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 25.5¢ 24.0¢ $38.41K 153.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 62722 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EYE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.