EYE 2.04% 25.0¢ nova eye medical limited

Cheers for the heads up. I'll pull my order in the low 20s now...

1. 1,670 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    Cheers for the heads up. I'll pull my order in the low 20s now to see how this plays out. I always am hesitant to do too much prior to half yearly and full year results, depending on level of certainty with guidance coming in of course. With EYE, this was a risky one IMO, despite the confidence on this HC board. And we still don't know what the results will be. Anything that doesn't look like earnings positive in the next 12 months could see a rerate.

This possible CR is a leftfield one though. Likely institutional as TA007 suggested. At what price - perhaps higher than the last - 23, 24, 25? If you are a long-term holder, as many here claim to be, then yes there is dilution, and the SP will pullback, but the device is quality, the market is huge, and the funds must be needed to best propel the sales going forward.

As the great man said (No not you TA007)...Invest in the company, not the share price. If it does happen, and people are concerned about the dilution, hopefully people have some funds available to grab some more at the likely lower SP.

I don't see this as a negative. It is not a biotech still trying to get through stage 3 trials or FDA approval. It a device in the market ready for worldwide expansion.
    Last edited by BuffettWarren: 10/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EYE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
0.005(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $57.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 25.5¢ 24.5¢ $55.19K 218.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 50214 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EYE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.