EYE 2.04% 24.0¢ nova eye medical limited

Nova Eye Medical (EYE) Discussion, page-2498

1. 15,796 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4074
    Another fantastic interview with another very happy customer! I really enjoying seeing these, obviously companies will always say that their device is "best in class" and "game changing" so you really have to take such claims with a grain of salt when they come from the company. But here we have the doctors who are buying these devices seeming even more excited about iTrack Advance than Nova Eye Medical itself! For them this device offers a significant improvement in the way they can treat glaucoma patients, enabling them to offer patients earlier intervention without the disadvantages associated with other minimally invasive and traditional surgical options (e.g. tearing, stenting etc.). Patients will be significantly more comfortable with a device that simply restores the natural outflow system, and iTrack Advance is currently the only device that can do this. I guess that's why "iTrack Advance changes everything," it really helps open the doors to interventional glaucoma management (surgery earlier on as opposed to decades of drops) as it is a truly minimally invasive device which does not compromise on safety and efficacy. The only issue before was the lack of ease and efficiency which made the original device very difficult to use, but with the updates it is now so simple and efficient to perform that any one of us here could probably perform the procedure with only an hour of training!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EYE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $54.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 24.8¢ 24.0¢ $61.84K 254.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 353553 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 254871 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EYE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.