EYE 3.39% 28.5¢ nova eye medical limited

They don't need to release a quarterly as the ASX does not...

1. 15,000 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3692
    They don't need to release a quarterly as the ASX does not require them to, but I would still like to see the results so I hope they provide an update regardless. If they do provide one, I would expect to see an increasingly high growth rate for each month. They are rapidly ramping things up now, increasing the marketing effort significantly. This will only increase as the months go on. As a result, I would expect to see growth increasing above the 65% rate they have been recording quite consistently now, potentially even into the triple digits (although I suspect that'll first occur in May). I would also like to them continue to get closer to profitability. Even with additional expenditure on marketing, so long as sales grow faster the bottom line will improve. They are anticipating cash flow positive by FY25, so I would expect to see the first signs of that quite soon. Overall expectation, I think they will beat expectations. I remember at the end of last year being blown away by the incredibly strong growth they managed to still record during the LCD period. I was getting mentally prepared to see no growth like competitors were recording, yet I need not have done that as they announced 65% growth for that period. Now with the expansion of the marketing effort and the significantly improved market conditions, I think they will really make the ASX wake up with the results they deliver over the course of this year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EYE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.39%)
Mkt cap ! $65.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.5¢ 30.0¢ 28.0¢ $180.6K 627.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 129581 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 266245 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
28.5¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 3.06 %)
Open High Low Volume
30.0¢ 30.0¢ 27.5¢ 427036
Last updated 15.55pm 21/05/2024 ?
EYE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.