EYE 1.89% 26.0¢ nova eye medical limited

I do find this relentless selling puzzling, what is it telling...

1. 270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    I do find this relentless selling puzzling, what is it telling us? The market environment for small caps has been pretty crap recently, we also have eofy selling and there may still be some cr overhang. However bio/health stocks have been doing pretty well overall as a sector so I find eye a bit of an odd one out given the supposed promise, maybe it has very poor visibility. The company has made no secret of a sales update early july, so are all these sellers just derisking and selling for the reasons mentioned or do they know that the sales results are underwhelming and getting out while they can? Either way I guess we'll have to wait to find out if this selling is just built on fear, derisking or if indeed the sales aren't living up to expectations. fwiw I tend to think it is someone large wanting out, whenever the price pops up, selling seems to come in and pushes it down, tends to happen fairly consistently. price seems to be in an area of support in the .20-.215 zone so maybe it might hold. just some musings, not meant to be downramping, good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EYE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $59.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.5¢ 26.5¢ 25.5¢ $196.6K 763.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 115451 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 87049 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.57pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EYE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.