EYE 0.00% 22.0¢ nova eye medical limited

it sounds as if people here weren’t objective, I disagree.Many...

1. 176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11

it sounds as if people here weren’t objective, I disagree.

Many of the posters here have done a fair bit of research, some to a great extend, and that they all concur that the company has great fundamentals doesn’t make them less objective.

One thing I do believe is that this stock is being targeted for some short term trading, easily manipulating the share price (as it happened a few weeks ago, which with reasonably little money it brought the share price up 20% kept it there enough to sell those shares and a few more at a good profit)

As of now I’m looking at this company for the short term trading and will still maintain my (fairly big) stake long term.

for what is worth, I would have thought that by now we would be comfortably in the 30s. The CR (that I had predicted in my own checks) did put a fair bit of pressure on the SP, but the tight register makes this stock very easy to manipulate down and up.

I believe there are not many risks to this business growing, other than a macro economic bad outlook, but that would be the case for most companies.

My outlook is that the sales growth should be strong, but it comes at a price as per weasel’s comment.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EYE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $50.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.0¢ $95.62K 444.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 52740 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 73205 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EYE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.