EYE 0.00% 22.0¢ nova eye medical limited

exactly. I’d be open to any objective views to the downside if...

1. 1,962 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    exactly. I’d be open to any objective views to the downside if they actually included any analysis, information, insight or research. Simply implying others are being untruthful (me) is the worst type of lazy posting when anyone can call mark or Tom themselves if they care enough to do so.

hopefully any future contributions are more value add. Trying to pick on one link as dated from my searches from all the Information I have posted is a bit pathetic really. It still shows brokers are tracking the stock and likely waiting for evidence in sales numbers.

in the meantime it’s a fairly standard end of fin year pattern to be honest (sell in May and go away) and all the actual evidence we have uncovered is that sales and growth are progressing positively.

the company don’t want to get caught in a cycle of regular sales updates as if they start putting out monthly updates the minute they have a month without Stella growth price action will punish that also.

I simply continue to compare the sales growth of sight sciences the last few years and their inferior product and objectively conclude there is nothing to worry about, so feel no need to it into fear mongering. The longer term picture will tell the tale and I’m focused on the company and it’s progress. Eventually the SP will take care of itself

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EYE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $50.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.0¢ $95.62K 444.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 52740 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 73205 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EYE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.