EYE 0.00% 22.0¢ nova eye medical limited

It doesn't really sound like micro cap stocks are for you?...

1. 15,473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3936
    It doesn't really sound like micro cap stocks are for you? If you're going to invest in stocks like this you really need to be ready to deal with large fluctuations (EYE has been bouncing between 20c and 30c for some time now). If you get nervous every time it dips a bit and immediately rush to the conclusion that someone must know something or any of the other "what ifs" then you probably have too much invested, as a position should never keep you up at night. This isn't a large cap stock, it only takes a single decent sized seller to move this substantially (and they could be selling for an abundance of reasons unrelated to the company). Unless you're trading this, short term price action should really be irrelevant. Getting so caught up in this short term speculative share price stuff is a good way to get caught selling out at the lows, just prior to a massive rerate (as the biggest rerates tend to happen after long periods of depressed share price action)

Also the "speculation" of positive outcomes is based on actual information that we already have (I posted this earlier in the day), I'm yet to see any evidence to suggest a potential negative outcome other than "ahhhh someone is selling they must have inside information." Still, I wouldn't be trying to trade based on predictions until we have the data in hand.
    Last edited by TheAnalyst007: Wednesday, 21:06

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EYE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $50.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.0¢ $95.62K 444.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 52740 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 73205 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EYE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.