EYE 7.69% 18.0¢ nova eye medical limited

I'm not going to continue this discussion (or argument),...

1. 16,297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4350
    I'm not going to continue this discussion (or argument), and I'd appreciate that if you wish to continue to speculate about price action that you do so over at the charting thread, as you're clogging up this thread with your what ifs. I take a long term approach based on fundamentals as opposed to gambling, share price action has zero relevance to my thesis and I would never consider price action when deciding whether to buy, hold or sell a stock. This is the view of all the greatest investors as well, so if you wish to critique it I suggest you also write to Buffett, Munger and Lynch to tell them how poor their capital protection strategy is.

I'm focused on the information we do have, and I haven't seen anything so far that contradicts my thesis. They've been growing very well whilst progressively ramping things up and have avoided any cost blow outs (with the bottom line improving since the launch and pointing towards a profit in the very near future). I'm looking forward to July results confirming that this is all still the case.
    Last edited by TheAnalyst007: 26/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EYE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
-0.015(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $41.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 18.0¢ $64.64K 347.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 212736 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 52303 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EYE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.