EYE 3.92% 26.5¢ nova eye medical limited

well one argument on the downside which I think is impacting is...

1. 2,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 591
    well one argument on the downside which I think is impacting is the overhang of the recent funding outcome which removes the ability for doctors to charge for BOTH an itrack and a stent in the same operation.

the company actually doesn’t have data on how many tracks are used in combination surgery versus individual surgery as when they sell the tracks they don’t get that data back from the doctors.

so in the absence of positive sales update in the weeks between the announcement and now that is one new / unquantified/ and specific aspect which could have led to some fear based selling.

personally I don’t think it will impact materially going forwards because let’s just say for example 10% of itrack advance we’re used in combination with a stent until the funding changes so doctors could charge more than one code for a single procedure
    1) if they feel patients require it for a more beneficial outcome there is nothing stopping them doing two operations
    2) it may even more so drive doctors to Itrack as a first option rather than stents as they get observably of the seperate benefits

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EYE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
0.010(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $60.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 27.5¢ 26.0¢ $327.7K 1.234M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35096 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 22531 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EYE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.