EYE 0.00% 22.0¢ nova eye medical limited

Nova Eye Medical (EYE) Discussion, page-3154

1. 1,017 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 190
    Personally I don't see that having too much impact because it just means they can't get funding for both at the same time because they're both supposed to lower the intraocular pressure so in theory its double dipping. I don't suppose there's anything stopping them doing both and charging for one of them privately & there's certainly nothing stopping them doing them as separate operations.
    However since these ops are usually done under GA/Sedation & always in an operating theatre with a full team it seems counterproductive to force surgeons to do it over 2 ops as the majority of the cost is in paying for the theatre anaesthetist etc etc.
    These funding cuts are often suggested by managers who have little clinical experience & they think only allowing one procedure will save on costs but it might actually have the opposite affect because the surgeons will always be able to justify another op as clinically necessary if the procedure they choose initially doesn't reduce the pressure enough.
    I wouldn't be surprised if both procedures were allowed at the same time down the track.
    Its always about the money

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EYE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $50.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.0¢ $95.62K 444.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 52740 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 73205 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EYE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.