EYE 1.85% 27.5¢ nova eye medical limited

That seems like a dumb strategy. Nobody is saying it's a...

1. 15,717 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4038
    That seems like a dumb strategy. Nobody is saying it's a sure thing, I just wouldn't agree that using a device that by its nature forces a sale at the lows, often simply due to a low liquidity spike that is subsequently quick reversed, is a good risk management system. My risk management is done though constantly looking at news coming out of the industry, talking with people in the space and viewing any other info I can find relating to the company's fundamentals, which I post here for others to view, not stressing over every little share price move. But sure, put up the video of someone recommending stop losses who has made billions in the stock market and has decades of experience, because I'm yet to see anyone other than the 20yr old TikTok gurus recommending such short term strategies and get rich quick schemes.

How about we make a deal. You promise that when EYE delivers yet another very strong sales report next week you will bugger off with your panicking over share price fluctuations. If the report happens to be negative though I'll agree that you were right to use a stop? No point continuing this argument now until we have the report in our hands though, and I am honestly considering putting you on ignore if I have to deal with another one of your emotional outbursts attacking EYE investors and contributing absolutely nothing (I am still yet to see you present any evidence or information yourself, or even responding to other posters who have presented both positive and negative information to this forum other than having a go at them for made up reasons)
    Last edited by TheAnalyst007: 28/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EYE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.5¢
Change
0.005(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $62.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 28.5¢ 27.5¢ $105.1K 377.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99735 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 39325 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EYE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.