EYE 5.13% 18.5¢ nova eye medical limited

Nova Eye Medical (EYE) Discussion, page-3173

1. 1,222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    Numerically the sales are higher going from Itrack to Itrack advance but the quantum of sales increase to date has been evolutionary rather than revolutionary and if the only thing holding back sales was that the device was complicated to use previously then exponential sales would not arise.

If the issue was capital constraints to invest in more sales staff perhaps then we will see exponential sales or that management were conserving capital until they could generate long term clinical data for the effectiveness of the device for a successful marketing push.

Unless the next result is hugely up it is difficult to see what factors would be at play and you would need significantly more growth to cover the wages of the new staff that had been onboarded recently.

TA wise its looking quite poor and a middling revenue read could see it break through support levels and it bounced off the 13c mark before so I guess it depends on how you see the risk reward ratio of buying in before results as resistance seems pretty strong at the 28-30 cent mark.

So I'm undecided whether its better to just wait and see if the results are fantastic to buy in as new sales staff would only have had 1-2 months worth of productivity and depending on how revenue is recognised and I think its only going to be reimbursed after the ophthalmologist performs the procedure, health insurance/patients pay then invoicing back to nova eye so potentially a 3+ month delay from marketing staff getting an ophthalmologist converted, lining patients up to have the procedure performed, performing the procedure then reimbursement.

Not sure if timelines until revenue is recognised and cash is booked have been revealed previously, but there is every reason that revenue won't jump that much at the next read and that cashflow may be worse with the new hires.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EYE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
-0.010(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $41.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 18.0¢ $54.64K 292.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 214883 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 9462 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.19pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EYE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.