EYE 1.82% 27.0¢ nova eye medical limited

Nova Eye Medical (EYE) Discussion, page-5

1. 14,650 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3598
    Cheers for the reply.

Agreed, the current share price does not reflect the huge changes this company has undergone in the Glaucoma segment and especially not the potential opportunity 2RT has to be the first treatment for iAMD.

iTrack Advance definitely solves the issues with the old device. The old device was not only slow but it was extremely difficult and awkward to use, with only the most skilled doctors being able to perform the surgery. What I found interesting was despite the difficulty of using it, those who did use it seemed to be long term recurring customers (given there were very little fluctuations in sales). If it was "just as good" as competitor products (yet slow and awkward to use) then I would assume that doctors wouldn't even bother. This is a very strong signal for me that iTrack (on its own) is substantially more effective than other devices! If it weren't, doctors would have shifted to the easier to use and equally/more effective alternatives long ago, so there must be a significantly higher level of efficacy/safety for iTrack. So hopefully the updates (which essentially automate the procedure and make this treatment available to ALL ophthalmologists) will be sufficient to encourage doctors to shift from competitor products to iTrack Advance.

I will continue to spend time researching this space and updating the EYE shareholder community, it is certainly a fast moving and very exciting space to be involve in!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EYE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $61.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 25.5¢ $108.5K 410.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 157298 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 471179 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
26.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
26.5¢ 27.0¢ 25.5¢ 333518
Last updated 15.45pm 03/05/2024 ?
EYE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.