EYE 1.39% 18.3¢ nova eye medical limited

Nova Eye Medical (EYE) Discussion, page-595

1. 3,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    I have been lurking here for some time and contributing (in my own small way) with share purchases. I am a doctor but in a field very far removed from ophthalmology! I agree with others here that the iTrack glaucoma therapy and market for it already justifies a valuation above the current "microcap" level. However the exciting prospect for me really is the alphaRET/2RT laser treatment for macular degeneration.

The LEAD trial already gives tantalising flashes into what might be possible in a very underserved pathology and very large market, looking at the FDA interactions it looks like they want a bigger, possibly longer duration trial for proof of efficacy? Can anyone tell me if that next trial is funded, enrolling, or otherwise defined and the likely timeframes/roadmap to generate enough data to satisfy the FDA?? Apologies if there's a company resource/presentation with details available but essentially where are we at with the 'pivotal trial' step and what hoops/costs/timeframes are involved to clear that hurdle and apply for full FDA approval??

Thanks for any insights.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EYE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.