EYE 1.96% 25.0¢ nova eye medical limited

I have been lurking here for some time and contributing (in my...

1. 3,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    I have been lurking here for some time and contributing (in my own small way) with share purchases. I am a doctor but in a field very far removed from ophthalmology! I agree with others here that the iTrack glaucoma therapy and market for it already justifies a valuation above the current "microcap" level. However the exciting prospect for me really is the alphaRET/2RT laser treatment for macular degeneration.

The LEAD trial already gives tantalising flashes into what might be possible in a very underserved pathology and very large market, looking at the FDA interactions it looks like they want a bigger, possibly longer duration trial for proof of efficacy? Can anyone tell me if that next trial is funded, enrolling, or otherwise defined and the likely timeframes/roadmap to generate enough data to satisfy the FDA?? Apologies if there's a company resource/presentation with details available but essentially where are we at with the 'pivotal trial' step and what hoops/costs/timeframes are involved to clear that hurdle and apply for full FDA approval??

Thanks for any insights.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EYE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $57.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.0¢ 25.0¢ $99.31K 394.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 60889 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 181476 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EYE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.