EYE 2.27% 21.5¢ nova eye medical limited

I must concede that I haven't looked into the journey thus far...

1. 3,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    I must concede that I haven't looked into the journey thus far for prior holders or the timing of capital raises, I know corporate moves can feel poorly timed and overtly disrespectful of retail holders but they usually occur when they need to occur. I've invested in many companies where capital raises have preceded huge moves upwards as much as down so it's not a simple relationship. Similarly ignoring (rightly or wrongly) how and when capital activity has occurred and looking at number of shares on issue and overall market cap - on the ASX anything below $100m is small, in the US medical innovation companies with a huge market in one area and a product in the market in another would be valued far, far above where EYE sits today. Unless iTrack is actually a dud (doubtful) and 2RT has no hope (also doubtful) I sincerely think the market is getting this one wrong at the moment.

Disgruntled holders and time for the registry to move from stale hands to new interest might delay moves and partly explain the current (IMO) incorrect valuation. Possible that the company needs to promote itself a bit better, but really if they don't need capital near term and they have belief in their products they're better off just getting iTrack more established, continuing the research and seeking partners - the SP will then look after itself.

I'm pretty tapped out, but I'm not surprised others here are still looking to accumulate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EYE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $49.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.5¢ 21.5¢ $130.0K 589.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 506631 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 9070 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EYE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.