EYE 0.00% 18.0¢ nova eye medical limited

Nova Eye Medical (EYE) Discussion, page-784

1. 16,338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4383
    Luckily we have already recently raised capital and won't need to until at least the end of FY24. For me that is fine, if my thesis is correct then we will already be trading in the dollars so the dilution will be nothing and a raise will be highly accretive. Even more, most large necessary investments have already been made so I would expect them to get expenses down much lower than the past year or two even whilst funding high growth, meaning current cash could last far longer than just another financial year. If my thesis isn't correct then I am happy to take the loss. I feel like the risk/reward here is very compelling though, especially at the current low price

Like I've said, capital raises are not bad if they are for funding rapid growth. It's better to have high growth and a little dilution than no growth and no dilution. The company had spent the past few decades using a conservative strategy with the laser business to avoid raising capital and have realised that high growth (even if it involves dilution) is substantially better.

You are very fixated on this notion that capital raises are bad and you don't seem to consider anything else, do you know how to actually analyse a company?
    Last edited by TheAnalyst007: 19/06/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EYE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 18.0¢ $24.11K 132.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 137086 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.41pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EYE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.