EYE 2.27% 21.5¢ nova eye medical limited

Yup, debt and capital raisings to support growth and ultimately...

1. 3,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Yup, debt and capital raisings to support growth and ultimately profitability is a good thing so long as it is done assiduously and to the benefit of all shareholders. Counterfiat is right too though, they have a short time frame to get serious runs on the board, otherwise goodwill (and the SP) will evaporate. If we get to the point that capital raising is used purely to fund opex without sales growth and absolute loss narrowing then things get worrisome. The torrent of posts on Nova Eye being actively present at relevant meetings and congresses is encouraging - I'm still hopeful that the next report shows at least some new sales and even better strong guidance on sales growth. Getting iTrack Advance to drive profitability and eventual free cash flow is the ideal springboard for the laser business to then take off. Lots of ducks to line up, but far from purely speculative. Not many microcap stocks have a proven FDA approved device in market that is respected and which has been updated to prime uptake. It could fall flat hence the need for excellence in sales and hopefully clinical preference... Hence for me worth the punt!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EYE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $49.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.5¢ 21.5¢ $130.0K 589.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 506631 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 9070 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EYE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.