EYE 0.00% 22.0¢ nova eye medical limited

Nova Eye Medical (EYE) Discussion, page-859

1. 15,473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3936
    Yeah $10m in the US, the remaining $5m was global, and that was on the original iTrack device. I suspect that average spend per doctor will increase significantly due to the new device, so we could be looking at an increase in revenue from multiple fronts: existing customers increasing spend and new doctors adopting the device.

Gross margins are extremely healthy at around 80%, once the company is able to get more scale and reduce marketing spend I suspect net margins will also be very healthy (customer retention appears to be very high for this device)

Highly profitable, strong moat (due to regulatory factors, patents and clinical data) and solid recurring revenue (due to single use nature of devices) makes this a very high quality product from a financial perspective. The fact the market isn't valuing it at a high premium is insane to me, should really be at 7-10x revenue at least, perhaps more to account for the high probability of significant growth (ie triple digit revenue growth) and future profitability

Obviously it's still early days and therefore we can only speculate as to how iTrack Advance will perform, but to me the probabilities are favouring the bulls
    Last edited by TheAnalyst007: 06/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EYE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $50.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 22.5¢ 21.0¢ $95.62K 444.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 52740 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 73205 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EYE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.