EYE 0.00% 24.0¢ nova eye medical limited

Lol I come back from a lovely day out skiing to see, to my...

1. 15,526 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3961
    Lol I come back from a lovely day out skiing to see, to my horror, the "s" word being thrown around here!!

Solvency is definitely not something to be concerned about here. This company has been going strongly since the 1980s, where the same guys involved today built a market leading ophthalmic laser manufacturing business from the ground up. They sold off that business and have now moved into the high growth and higher potential MIGS segment, and are well positioned to also establish a market leading presence in this market with the new iTrack Advance device. The company has an established loyal customer base, and there's no indication that they'll lose them any time soon. Moreover, much of the "noise" being generated out of the medical community point to this device being already highly successful at getting new customers on board, despite how recently it was approved. If this company needs capital, it will have no trouble getting it, though I wouldn't be surprised if they are generating strong positive cash flow in the next few years.

This is a high revenue generating company with a strong brand name (every ophthalmologist knows of Ellex/Nova Eye) and a very strong management team. This is CERTAINLY NOT a "super speculative" biotech stock with no visible future revenue. It might be priced like one, but imo that's why it offers such a compelling investing proposition.

I don't know why the price has fallen a little over the past few days, though for every order sold a unit is bought, and any long termer here will tell you the buying we've seen over the past few months is like nothing we've seen, at least not for many years. The price has stayed well above the CR price, clearly the bulls are still very much in control here.
    Last edited by TheAnalyst007: 11/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EYE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 1522 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 08.19am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EYE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.