EYE 0.00% 24.0¢ nova eye medical limited

Nova Eye Medical (EYE) Discussion, page-953

1. 15,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4074
    Well then if that's the case, the "on the ground information" must be very good then as the price is significantly higher than the cap raise price and there has been more volume traded than ever before (especially on green days).

I personally think the share price movements are random and therefore there is no point in watching them, but it's up to you of course if you'd prefer to focus on something that is irrelevant to the company in which we are invested in. I'd rather focus on what information we can find related to the actually business activities of EYE.

Also it's not the company downplaying the Medicare proposal, it is literally the whole industry. If it was a serious threat there would be talk all over LinkedIn and within ophthalmology media outlets, yet there is nothing at all (despite the proposals being old already). The only change we have seen recently to medicare is a very positive expansion in coverage for canaloplasty by Cigna. I can't see the payers expanding coverage and then taking it away within the same quarter, can you?

Who knows though, but we're invested in a $50m market cap (revenue generating) company so I'd say the downside risks are very well priced in

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EYE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 24.5¢ 24.0¢ $110.1K 458.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 432506 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 169560 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EYE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.