nova health another 20% up, page-23

1. 873 Posts.
    re: nova health keep away/ get in and buy!! Vendor,

One minute you are saying that no one is to blame - being the even handed arbitrator - then in the next sentence you assign blame to the traders who were buying at 50c.

I am not going to say this again - the fault that people lost money on this stock lies squarely at the NHL management through bad disclosure. A person could not be blamed for investing in a company on the information they gave at the time.

As for me I bought at around 50-60c and sold my last parcel at around 27c I think. I only had a small amount in it. But there were many people stung including R.Rivkin and the rest. Even Rene with his level of knowledge (inside or clean) was more or less gutted on this.

I just couldn't be bothered getting interested in NHL at the moment, especially with so many other choices out there. Forget three strikes and your out - for me its one strike. And I wasn't going to do the battered wife thing and hold on while it was tanking.

Anyway, I'm if people are careful with this lot they should eventually make some money. The low price/NTA value is comforting I suppose. Careful is the word.

Cheers,

Christian

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.