"does it not concern you that our PM is doing nothing to address...

1. Enn
    1,463 Posts.
    "does it not concern you that our PM is doing nothing to address the wanton abuse by elements of our media of the personal privacy of Australian citizens? Are you not concerned about the draconian 'security' legislation that is stripping mainstream Australians of their freedoms to create a big brother listening regime not dissimilar to what we associate with China and russia?

What's just happened to Nova Peris is a serious invasion of her privacy. Just imagine Murdoch's reaction if that was done to him?"

I usually ignore the posts from Lapdog. I read a couple of dozen of them, got the general repetitive drift, and decided any more would be a serious waste of my time.
    But I'll make an exception when it comes to the above because it's worth pointing out that Barry Spurr's emails were supposed also to be part of a private exchange, yet were exposed by the ultra left wing "New Matilda".

Nothing like a bit of selective outrage, except that it makes the writer look rather silly.

Fwiw, I'm opposed to the publication of any emails by anyone to anyone which, when writing, those persons would have considered the exchange to be absolutely personal.
    We have descended much too far into the gutter in the attempt to score political points imo.
    Last edited by Enn: 30/10/14

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.