XJO 0.93% 7,889.6 s&p/asx 200

nova star's jockeying for position thursday

1. 1,842 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Morning Trendsetters

Are you comfortable with your position?

I am. Comfortable that is.

Am I happy? Nope.

Why not? Because I don't have a damned position, do I!.

I don't smoke any more so I like my daily dose of excitement, even a bit of despair's not too bad: watching that PF balance flick to green.

Although it seems to have spent far longer in five figure deep, scarlet red - a la Jeeps and a la moi last year.

Mind you, I've needed to chuck all my energy into the daily grind, my tiny little cash cow that keeps the dole bludgers in fags.

Retail!!

Blessed industry sector. If you've never worked in that industry, you've missed out on a chance to serve your fellow human beings... and learn what a disfunctional lot many of them are.

I like people, but the public are painful. They lie too. Don't believe me? When was the last time you came back to your car, noticed a new scratch or dent on it from someone whacking their door into your fender and seen a polite note tucked under your wiper.

'Hi - it's Joost Zweegers here. My kid dented your door panel, he's been reprimanded. Send me the quote and I'll netbank the amount pronto. Little Joost will sweep your driveway for a month to teach him a lesson and to make up for your loss of car during the repairs. Sorry, sorry, sorry' Joost

Still doubt my public related cynicism? If they can get away with it, they will try.

Speaking of Joosts. Our Trendy of the day's real identity is a singer in a Belgian band called...

NOVA STAR...or as we know him to be, the lead singer of Nova Star, Joost Sweegers.

'Is there a healthy correction coming? I hope so, I need to position myself.'NOVA STAR

I hear you Joosty. You are a sensible bloke... mostly. (Except for planes:)!! Although healthy corrections rarely seem healthy when they're happening.

Anyway, Voltaire reckons you might be waiting a bit...

'So I wouldn't be surprised about some jockeying around for the rest of the month. Possible even to see an odd index poke up.' VOLTAIRE

Got the day right this time and..Good trading xjo'ers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.