Nothing to do with health, all about politics....“No...

1. 2,610 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3

Nothing to do with health, all about politics..

..“No unvaccinated people can enter the USA as of this moment,” Djokovic told Serbian media, as reported byTennis Majors. “I did hear unofficially that some people got away with it, some people who are not ‘famous’, but I would never even try to go to the USA if it is not allowed.

“Bottom line is if I am told that I cannot go, I won’t go, I would never put myself in such a position. Even if I get in, they would see me on TV playing tennis and pick me up.

“On a more serious note, I have been texting with Tennys Sandgren a few days ago. I wanted to thank him for the public support he has given me in this situation. What he said makes total sense — if unvaccinated players are not allowed to compete at the US Open, then it should be the case for everyone.

“I don’t see the medical logic behind it, that Tennys can play because he is a citizen of the USA and I cannot. If I had a US passport or a green card, I would be able to play. Maybe there is a political logic behind it – not medical – but I would rather not get into that and you can understand why.”

https://www.news.com.au/sport/tennis/thanks-for-the-spanking-novak-destroys-kokkinakis-complains-about-vax-rule/news-story/71e0751947969e21405079902eeddfdb

Last edited by FreeBaller: 30/06/22

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.