well posted Hayden... and one I should have offered an answer to...

1. 41,689 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    well posted Hayden... and one I should have offered an answer to above

Unlike many medications, which are taken daily, vaccines are generally one-and-done. "Medicines you take every day can cause side effects" that reveal themselves over time, including long-term problems as levels of the drug build up in the body over months and years, Goepfert said. But "vaccines are just designed to deliver a payload and then are quickly eliminated by the body," he said. "This is particularly true of the mRNA vaccines. mRNA degrades incredibly rapidly. You wouldn't expect any of these vaccines to have any long-term side effects. And in fact, this has never occurred with any vaccine."
    https://www.uab.edu/reporter/resources/be-healthy/item/9544-what-are-the-long-term-side-effects-of-covid-vaccines-3-things-to-know#vaccines_eliminated_quickly

this is a highly informative site responding to serious issues that many ask about the safety and efficacy of the vaccines....

unfortunately I couldn't find an actual pharmacological report that included the metabolism and clearance of the vaccine ingredients (which are given also in this link)....

but your equally brave making your bold statement "No clinical trial has shown it is out of the body in 24hrs" and so I return the3 challenge.... please prove that No study has proven as you claim.

lastly I was responding to a claim about vaccine interactions. I've had many vaxxes and no interactions.... capiche?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.