AVE 50.0% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

novartis animal patch?, page-15

1. 2,006 Posts.
    Insulin patch for companion animals will be great. Not only for us cats but for our enemy, dogs.

I'm prepared to allow dogs full access in this instance as it will effectively double our market size. Their masters are already busy blogging:

On the following Blog I advised that Doris our oldest Standard Smooth Dachshund was diagnosed as being diabetic

We were aware of diabetes being on the increase in dogs around the world, but to be honest didn’t think we would be affected, as our pack are kept at a healthy weight and receive the required amount of exercise for the breed and the individual dogs age.

Initially, we were very worried about the diagnosis, mainly having to administer the insulin by injection every morning.

I have administered different vaccines over the years by way of syringe, but these instances were few and far between, and now I would have to be doing it every morning for the hopefully very distant future.

You can imagine my delight then, when I came across the following news that the head of biotechnology and cosmetics company Phosphagenics, Dr Ogru has joined Swiss-based Novartis Animal Health to perfect patches that will deliver an insulin gel through an animal’s skin.

The technology that has been researched for 10 years is called targeted penetration matrix (TPM)

Apart from the obvious advantage of administering the daily dose of insulin in this way compared to intravenously injected insulin, TPM allows a dose to be delivered in a constant dose over a period of time through the skin, and not only that but the patches can be used to deliver a range of drugs for pain, and for arthritis.

Now like most things, I’d imagine that this technology and these patches will take forever before they appear on the market here in Ireland, but maybe some of the pups being born right now that go on to develop diabetes, will benefit from this huge advancement in this area."

Link:http://www.pedigreedogs.ie/tag/pedigree-dogs-for-sale/

Insulin Gel? Looking forward to it.
    Now go get me some Bodyshaper!"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.783K 594.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 96365901 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 21872826 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.