MSB 2.51% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

Novartis countdown, page-58

1. 7,091 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1308
    2012. The whole lot is worth watching and listening to - you can go to about the 10minute mark for my point.

He knew Big Pharma was the answer for P3 in 2012 (at least) and he didn't have the skill sets to negotiate a deal for any P3 trial with Big Pharma - yet from his own mouth he knew it to be a necessity.

You know the 'results' of the position of going alone. On all of them.

Every. Single. One. Of. Them.

You say "I think it's worth noting that without SI and Co's foresight to get the NIH to fully fund a new trial for covid ARDS we would not even be looking at a partnership with Novartis for this indication.".

I agree, your statement has some merit. Imagine if MSB had a partner with influence and skill sets of trial design BEFORE the NIH reached out for the covid ARDS trial? I think the outcome would of been different - it's impossible to know but I see it as trying to make bread without yeast.

He knew.
    He failed to secure Big Pharma.
    And we are here now, floundering.

I'm not wondering why.

I've said before, without him we would not be here at all. And then he passed his 'use-by' date. I don't invest on sentimentality, do you?

But he's going to negotiate our way out of this - track record says otherwise. I'm prepared for more failure before success. I don't sell because I think a 'bolt from the blue' by way of a buy out or takeover is possible. I'm on the edge of thinking it's inevitable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
-0.025(2.51%)
Mkt cap ! $1.107B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.0¢ $1.03 97.0¢ $2.815M 2.838M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 151781 97.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.5¢ 80522 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.