MSB 1.02% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

@Pazy1, In response, may I suggest you replace “might” with...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    @Pazy1, In response, may I suggest you replace “might” with “one”.

The premise that I have seen on a number of posts from those who I take as long term shareholders, of the, Novartis pays $10 Aus per share to buy Mesoblast, is I suspect a non starter. They would only buy us if they felt the data supported the bid. If (and it does) then, at a stroke $10 severely undervalues the company.
    The big shareholders and others who are aware of this, will be prepared to wait for 12 months (or less) for that share price, with multiples to come.
    All the reasons for this are in posts from some excellent contributors to this forum.
    We are in a wait period. It might be a few days, weeks or a couple of months. My belief is that we will have an update on the srGvHD process to AA, but the big news will be Heart partnership, but the Ards partnership may come first. Either will involve big company. the key word is partnership. We get all the cash flow and any expertise/resources while keeping our share. Result, HC posts of the future under the new thread, (I will start that thread and I expect your support)
    ”Do you remember the time when we thought $10 a share a good offer for the company?”
    Regards
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.107B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.0¢ 98.5¢ 95.5¢ $6.248M 6.438M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.0¢ 116040 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.