MSB 7.37% $1.17 mesoblast limited

i think it is correct . if memory serves me , novartis have the...

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    i think it is correct . if memory serves me , novartis have the right to come in for 50percent of these programs . rumour has it that dr may lightner has had some pretty remarkable results so you would have thought that novartis would be up for this one as it is a huge unmet need and would also include crohn's disease . and then of course there is rheumatoid arthritis where they achieved some pretty impressive results a while back .

in addition am not quite sure I understand the markets negative reaction to the recent presentation , although admittedly it was not the most exuberant i guess because they have been scared off by the threat of law suits and overoptimism in the past . for a bureaucrat to say that their approach to achieving potency assays was a ' reasonable 'one is in my opinion massively encouraging as bureaucrats almost never give a ringing endorsement . it also implies that they have the assays and data in hand and thus once they have agreed this with the fda they simply resubmit their application without having to go through another trial which is a big plus . of course any approval of their potency assays opens a pandoras box for their other products . clearly relatively quick covid 19 ards trial would then take place and this would be next off the blocks .

in addition you would have thought with an approved potency assay in place the fda would look on the heart data more favourably , particularly when compared against the alzheimers approval . while this potency assay is a real pain it does mean that once approval is achieved it provides yet another massive barrier to entry in the stem cell world . they just need to cross the rubicon then it is lift off most probably partnered with novartis as I find it difficult to believe that novartis would run away from a massive new therapeutic area with a clear pathway to approval .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.17
Change
0.080(7.37%)
Mkt cap ! $1.358B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.12 $1.20 $1.11 $10.81M 9.259M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 502486 $1.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.17 45035 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.24pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.15
  Change
0.080 ( 5.63 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.12 $1.20 $1.12 2379317
Last updated 12.43pm 06/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.