AVE 0.00% 0.2¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Hardly an Anti-climax Chooky. I rate todays Ann as probably the...

1. 5,322 Posts.
    Hardly an Anti-climax Chooky. I rate todays Ann as probably the most important commercial milestone so far in POHs short history. A giant global Pharma has just done a deal on a TPM product and in doing so validated our Delivery Platform as having a strong commercial future within Pharma. The possibilities for POH from today are simply gobsmakingly (is that a word?) fantastic. Esra reported at the time of trials on TPM Diclo benchmarked against Novartis's Voltaren that "the average plasma concentration of diclofenac in subjects administered the Phosphagenics'formulation was SEVERN TIMES greater than those subjects given Voltaren." Then she said this:

"Not until four hours after application did the average plasma concentration of diclofenac delivered by Voltaren® reach the same concentration as that delivered by TPM."

Simply put todays Voltaren Gel is outperformed by TPM Diclo by a substantial margin.

How long before Novartis locks POH into a deal to deliver TPM Powered Voltaren to other key markets? Tne Japanese had better get a wriggle on..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.