MSB 1.74% $1.42 mesoblast limited

Novartis walked due to "sub par data"., page-130

1. 4,959 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 782
    I have to tips my lid to you cult types. Boy, there’s pretty much nothing that will deter you from your fixed view.

Failed trials … no problem. We’ll hang on every word of hope from the ceo. Doesn’t matter how many times that happens.

FDA say “no way”. To all applications. Not even an EUA for an alleged miracle cure in the middle of a global emergency. No problem. Rational. FDA corruption… big pharma corruption … Trump … and numerous other conspiracies.

Novartis say see ya later alligator. The famous ceo shrugs and says it’s a complete surprise and he has no idea why. But Novartis say it’s because they looked at the data and they think it stinks. No problem. In fact, it’s great Novartis ditched msb. Can keep all that valuable IP to themselves. Or, MSB actually ditched Novartis (sure).

BTW, it’s amazing to me that none of the cult think it would be interesting to know what data Novartis looked at to cause them concern. Bizarre.

Now we have the FDA saying go and do another 12 month trial. Oh, what a fantastic result sing the cult. Another trial that will take two years. Oh, but don’t you believe that, sing the cult. The results will be so good theFDA will beg us to take some sort of accelerated approval.

Nope. I don’t buy it. More likely that the stems just don’t work very well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.