MSB 1.10% 91.5¢ mesoblast limited

Yes , SI has for how long said that the partnership was subject...

1. 3,921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1335
    Yes , SI has for how long said that the partnership was subject to time to annalases the data, obviously this was the straight forward way for Novartis to say sorry Sup par data. We obviously don't know what they would consider Sup par. However we know that that statement could be used to describe virtually all trials conducted at the time. Indeed our trial probably represents some of the best quality data out there. How many of those trials were run as a open label and many of them did not have any control.
    Novartis had a easy way out and they took it. Why no body other than them know however they do say that they will be committing more to cancer research . Seems to me that they are following the hot sector were the FDA are willing to approve new drugs- cell treatment with minimal resistance.
    Personally I am happy that Novartis took this option rather than make a commitment that they were not happy and keen to progress. Look at the delay that CYP had , FF was never keen on GVHD they simply stung CYP along for as long as they could probably simply because they could.

Good luck all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.