MSB 3.76% $1.03 mesoblast limited

Good morning Mesoblast, London calling, investment warning, for...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    Good morning Mesoblast, London calling, investment warning, for all you poor kept in the dark retail investors, hot news, Mesoblast therapy a “pig in a poke”. Data sub par shock horror, sell, sell sell.
    can’t wait for a Murdoch (remember him, ex-Australian) newspaper front page headline. Something like maybe the title of this thread perhaps? Don’t let the truth get in the way of a good story, absolutely.
    How about “Novartis colludes with shorters to steal Australian jewel” I quite like that one.
    The data shows that we help the body deal with inflammation it seems better than anything else out there. Covid kills and damages through inflammation. Here it appears that we can only help bodies who can help themselves, and we need to do this in a “window”. What we don’t know is, can we help some people a little more and perhaps a little quicker to be able to allow them a chance to help themselves. For this we need another trial.
    Now the last paragraph is not “sexy”, in fact perhaps a little boring. It is why I drill holes and don’t write for the “sun newspaper “ or similar.
    Once we clear the OTAT hurdle, that trial will happen. It will be focussed on what we now know, without other “big pharma bullies” pushing into the queue and ruining our trial with their “golden ball treatments “ many of which we no longer talk about.
    This thread will be yesterday’s newspaper. It is a shame with global supply issues, that unlike yesterday’s paper, you cannot keep it just in case.
    Have a good day
    Keep calm LTH’s, it’s in the data.
    regards
    Yelrom.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.03
Change
-0.040(3.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.170B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.07 $1.01 $13.19M 12.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 61090 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 239558 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.