NOV 2.63% 3.7¢ novatti group limited

Nov is just buying time with broken promises. Talk about blind...

1. 362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Nov is just buying time with broken promises. Talk about blind faith, it has no place in this market. Some have their heads buried firmly in the hope (hope that something changes) and turns this around, but if it's not a buyout or massive dilution at pennies to longs, or cost reductions that override the poor performance of some of Nov's most expensive acquisitions, I don't know what it is.

its a hard pill to swallow if you don't want to double down and pull the pin on this investment, there would only be very few retail holders that have actually made $$$ on this if any imo.

look at every retail cap raise and see your position afterwards... profit? I doubt it. A turnaround... I doubt it.

whilst promoters of the stock talk about what It could be, with flashy graphs and charts plus commentary from paid promoters or Nov themselves, history shows otherwise on what it is.

overpaid and underperforming management coupled with no contingency and poor acquisitions is the order of the day at Nov, not helped by the economic climate either.

just a matter of time imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $12.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $4.24K 120.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 338897 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.