NOV 1.32% 3.9¢ novatti group limited

Novatti - The $1 party, page-1107

1. 1,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 652
    RKN for NOV has so many positive fascists.

1) They would have received dividends today approximately around the $675K mark - not bad for an investment for 2 months work.

2) The company was up approximately 15% yesterday, which increases the investment amount for Novatti ( $20M = $23M).
    Novatti has already made $3.675M within a 2 month frame on RKN- not a bad money maker and great decision.

3) RKN are a smaller version of a Xero, providing a cost solution to businesses and plenty of them (+22% on previous year, which was already at the 100K mark/reach.

4) As you eluded too- RKN have access to 100,000 SME on their books with footprints in Europe, America & the UK- they’ll have the ability to tap into these businesses and customers to quickly expand the banking business offer, with pre checked books, saving big amounts of time and money. Also NOV will have the ability to integrate the NOV software into RKN strengthening the fundamentals of the business.

As an investor, I’m extremely pleased with this acquisition, it’s taken a while to get my head around the possibility as to why, which im sure well find out in the future, there’s a lot to like with the RKN business- Low SOI, Low Volatility, Dividends payed & Strong board and leadership team.

Peter Cooke has done it again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.001(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $13.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.9¢ $6.841K 176.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 287499 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 102243 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.