NOV 6.85% 6.8¢ novatti group limited

Novatti - The $1 party, page-1745

1. 205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Like always, this will be $3 at some point and people will be like....''Look at all the different businesses and revenue streams, I'm glad I got in early, this is definately a $30 company with such a low supply, they could cap raise with another 400million shares @$2.70 for their last push on their novatti bank and split novatti tech and the banking and we can get .5:1 for every share'', and we will be like 'I should have bought more'. Just how it goes, just accumulate and let it run.

The spring is winding and with everything thats going on seeing a company diversify into other regions on a retail tech side, this company is protecting its foundations while broadening its market. EU, SA, AU, USA with world wide utility of its products.

I mean our incubator is brilliant, investing in Aussie talent when our own government wont. So many aussies involved with growing other businesses overseas, the first BTC house purchase, one of the first gamification platforms, I see on reddit we're getting people to come in and enjoy the "aussie life" and education then go back to their home countries to do amazing things, if atlassian opened on the asx they would be a fraction of the company they are today, shit they run this site HC, its not because we dont have talent its because the government doesnt care, you want to grow the economy without selling the front door then you get money from outside in, exchange for it AUD and let it circulate in the economy while keeping the talent here, not selling our resources to depletion and public utilities and expecting fees, its undoing the hard work that those before us had made and suffered for, Novatti is that company whos business is hard work creates opportunity, even when going by the book creates friction and gets caught up in government bureaucracy and red tape, they protect their hard work and foundations by broadening their portfolio.

This low price only reflects the value people have in the market and doesnt represent what a good business with good foundations a company consists of, I'm happy to accumulate at this price and can only hope other people who value a fair dinkum aussie business for aussies by aussies that represents the "aussie life'" believe in it too; the world will only be a better place with more companies like this one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
-0.005(6.85%)
Mkt cap ! $24.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.3¢ 7.4¢ 6.8¢ $15.23K 215.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7611 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 23569 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.