NOV 5.56% 5.1¢ novatti group limited

Evening,Reading, the best form of research I stumbled across a...

1. 189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Evening,
    Reading, the best form of research I stumbled across a few articles and well for a ten year investment plan it would be silly not to have AI/Chips, metaverse stocks, battery Tech and Fintech in there portfolio.

NOV is my Fintech choice for growth the world starts to move away from China, India/indo, Malaysia are quickly becoming manufacturing hubs, (quite sad in reality but that's reality today) with business in these foreign lands NOV is well positioned to harbor costs and payments through these regions in all aspects. even if crypto falters or rockets NOV seems the most established position to capitalize on the global shift that i believe we all sense is underway.

we have proven growth without the banking license and is by no means necessary,also well established known catalysts for future growth that I would be surprised if momentum isn't maintained this quarter.

speculation statement: If you havnt already I would suggest reading into Ripple Ann's and it's plan then have a read of NOV business plan to which it makes me wonder if these guys arnt gearing up for big moves in December. Obviously the plan is being successful at obtaining the banking license it would seem but I would be surprised if these guys arnt working together atm

Regards
    Nuts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $18.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.1¢ 5.1¢ $69 1.355K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28372 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 146837 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.