NOV 0.00% 5.0¢ novatti group limited

yea i signed up, you can use the QR function to pay each other,...

1. 205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    yea i signed up, you can use the QR function to pay each other, should be quick and easy. I havnt looked at the contract license but if novatti developed it then it can be broad use across wallets, might want to check RNT to see if they have same function. But i like your idea, if you and your partner can split the same bill that would be cool. but that will mean novatti will have to pay a fee to the client unless its contractual, because they will want to either have a principal and random secondary and who paid for it in case there is a accidental spend. so for now its principal pays main bill, and secondary pays principal via QR code. Lifepay will be a great platform for stablecoins and branded stablecoins, I'll definately be sending this in to crypto platforms because it broadens their payment abilities. Also their social service has a wallet too, not sure if you guys have used it, but one of Australia's biggest online delivery last mile platforms is on there too.

Honestly im ok with the price, but god damn how can we be leading the local market technologically do everything right and have one of the most ambitious roadmaps, have the team and manner for the field and sector and not be more well known, is it marketing? Novatti has some really good products its developed, are we meant to mainstream or just foreign focused? Because most of what they are making I can see a lot of people around me need or want, so why is it stealth stock, numbers are good, foundations are great, partners are massive, products are licensed?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.1¢ 5.0¢ $4.509K 89K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 32135 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.04pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.77 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 5.0¢ 948
Last updated 13.49pm 02/05/2024 ?
NOV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.