NOV 1.96% 5.0¢ novatti group limited

Novatti - The $1 party, page-2264

1. 1,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 652
    Hey mate,
    it’s ironic I was only thinking about this yesterday, I’m also heavily invested in ripple and have been following the SEC case closely.
    The new SOLO airdrop is now approved to be listed on Binance which is massive for XRP and investors alike, sentiment around XRP has increased, specially over the past 3 weeks with uptakes now coming in at record pace.
    With the SEC case due to come to a close or clarification January 14th, we’ll see major media across the board majorly.

what I was thinking-

XRP Partnership with NOV- Being that there is an active investigation with the SEC with XRP & Novatti having close ties and partnerships in the Phillipines and Thailand (with more soon to be announced), has this delayed the banking license? APRA run an extremely tight ship with these licenses and are they waiting to see the outcome of this case? If they are we’ll see prompt approval once this is cleared- which we all know it will in the XRP community.

XRP- currently working closely with the American Government and BOA- literally working with the biggest names in American business, the tech is unbelievable with transferring high liquidity across the world in seconds. I also believe we’ll see a major announcement with the US government and XRP being US regulated which will be Huge.

Now one would ask- why would ripple form a partnership with Novatti? My conclusion- dominance in Asia. Asia is now coming into the world of tech and is only in its infancy. Ripple, VISA & Novatti are targeting this market to gain a lions share to develop a solid footprint early.

My belief is once this SEC case is deemed NA, Novatti are in the box seat to run hard. All eyes will be on XRP, APRA will see that the case is over and Novatti will be mentioned across the board in Australia for the banking license & in the US with a partnerships being openly showcased.

happy to hear other opinions as well, this is a thought I had which sounds good on paper and does make a lot of sense in ways.
    Last edited by Tradingasx: 24/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $17.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.0¢ 4.9¢ $189 3.781K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 281 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 80000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.25pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.