NOV 1.43% 6.9¢ novatti group limited

Novatti - The $1 party, page-2265

1. 189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Hi,
    Sounds like we are on the same page for the most part, I dont like most crypto's but XRP stands out to me for its different approach and real world application. Once regulation starts to become apparent and if XRP win the lawsuit i can only see Bitcoin and XRP being viable with immediate application.

I definitely align with your thoughts on the APRA licence, I would dear say a lot of information and development is being withheld due to the SEC case yet XRP is showing signs of massive developments yet investments are tight due to the unknown.

Also bang on about Thailand (Asia in general). these countries have seen the biggest uptake and flexibility with crypto. with manufacturing mostly leaving china, Indo - Asia is in the front row for development which I know personally that my company is doing just that.

Potential for Dex to become the new FX unifying world currencies is the next step for mankind in becoming multiplanetary "US" humans would need simplified means of single currencies and i see this having the potential to do so without the hassle of actually having to change all the currencies worldwide. whilst that might be a farsighted thought having a prediction help of what the future needs helps invest in those applications prior.

Thanks for letting me know im not the only one who has similar thoughts for XRP

Regards
    Nuts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.