NOV 14.9% 5.4¢ novatti group limited

Novatti - The $1 party, page-2736

1. 854 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    RE: above recent posts

Why are we still arguing what our SP should be like? I thought it was an established fact that the SP makes no sense whatsoever. It is getting sickening that some posters here are having expectations that "great news will happen next week" or "RADI will be released next week".

The truth with the SP is that we are put into a sector filled with BNPL that makes no money. They also drag us into it because we don't make any money based on the financial reports (forget about RnD and buying other companies because people gives no crap about growth). People nowadays don't care about fundamentals (I am not just referring to the stockmarket but also our daily life), they just want to become rich in a split second. This kind of mentality, I believe, has ultimately dragged NOV's SP down. The trolls here are still comparing us to BNPL (I thought we have already estsblished that !!!! So how do we expect the general public to differentiate the difference (Whilst some of us who are supposed to know NOV in and out and still makes the mistake).

My guess is, we won't get the RADI this month. And bring on 20c SP because people still think the RADI is priced in. OK rant over, I can go back to my depression and watch the SP drop T.T
    Last edited by Hecticpharmer: 20/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.007(14.9%)
Mkt cap ! $19.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 5.8¢ 4.7¢ $19.01K 365.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 79655 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 11000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.