NOV 1.85% 5.3¢ novatti group limited

Many people have said to me that I shouldn't put so much of my...

1. 1,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 301
    Many people have said to me that I shouldn't put so much of my portfolio in NOV, the share market is just gambling, you don't know what will happen. I found NOV at 20c and I felt very confident buying at that price, it didn't feel like gambling at all. I tried to explain to people that it was way undervalued and I was only taking a small risk, it would even be good value at 40-50c (6 moths ago)... Not many listened to my suggestions to buy, "why is it trading 25-30c, why does it always fall back down to 25c, obviously its not good, you think it is valued at 50c now, why can't it even stay at 30c". I also think its still undervalued at this point in time.

I find it interesting how the psychology works. Now its up 83.33% from 24c, and some people can still see its undervalued. Now I tell the people I mentioned it to, "Look see I was right now its at 44c, you watch in a few months easily it could be over $1"... "But its already nearly doubled, $1 is so far away, you are dreaming now, look how long it took to get to 44c"... Well actually it only took 8 days to get to 50c when it started moving, the rest of the time was the entire time you could have been accumulating... and its holding most of its gains now, you only had one more chance to enter low 30's (it would seem this is highly likely to be true). I could say it is modestly valued at 44c, but only if we don't include in the valuation of the banking licence, Emersion launch, new business and future growth. As soon as this stock becomes centre view of the market as one of the only Neo banks, and multiple people are trying to get a nice position, the share price could pop. Its come back from 33c to high of 48.5c trading only 1-1.5 million share a day. Imagine institutions trying to take a position. Its nice to be in before the market wakes up fully, and even better one step before it partially wakes up.

Good luck to all holders, I hope you all do well.
    Last edited by ChipLeigh: 18/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $18.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $3.49K 65.37K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5882 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 34355 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.