NOV 2.00% 5.1¢ novatti group limited

CryptoSpend also have fiat, AUD. I'm guessing they will...

1. 205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    CryptoSpend also have fiat, AUD. I'm guessing they will implement a converter at some point. to convert from crypto to AUD from within the app. Been using since December, Been adding some good cash buying dips and buying groceries and fuel with it, fast and efficient and no holding reserve so quick and easy for declined or cancelled funds, refunds still take 5 to 10 working days, different type of tx.

Overall its a great app and surprising fast. QR code wallet is a game changer but tap and go is also really good to, you can even get payment by posting your wallet/asset QR code if you have a business.

If Thailand blocks crypto it only works in favour for Laos, Vietnam and not sure about Cambodia but the first two are crypto friendly with Government backing and assistance.

If you buy crypto and keep cash on the side, when theres dips with a forecast of upside its a great way to add a few hundy if you have $1,000 in cash just waiting to spend. CryptoSpend could do really well, as im looking at some payment crypto providers looking for exactly what they are offering so its only time that someone will buy it out if they dont move fast enough and scale.
    Last edited by TraderVance: 25/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.1¢ 5.1¢ $3.009K 59K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 30000 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 48301 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.