NOV 8.45% 6.5¢ novatti group limited

Novatti - The $1 party, page-3154

1. 449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Some number are missing. Anyway, if its so bad, why are you holding it? Should sell now and come back at 11 cents. You sounds like NOV is going to go busted tomorrow. Interesting. On the other hand, their quarter report showing record revenue time after time. And many income stream are improving. I guess everything is working extremely well except the delay on banking licence and Emersion. Banking licence decision will come. It could come tomorrow or in the next couple of weeks. APRA can't delay it forever. PC believes the decision will be a Yes. I honestly think it will be a yes too. Anyway, as others point out, even if its a no, its perfectly okay. We can move on get rid of the banking staff and reduce spending. We can concentrate on the rapid growing income stream and most likely achieve cash flow positive sooner. For Emersion, PC has explained it in the interview. Its hard to get clients when its first start, but it is going to be alright. Give them a few months more, I believe they will deliver as PC and his team ALWAYS deliver. Very good track record. Trustworthy in deed. .

The more downramper in this forum comes with non-sense comment, the more I believe NOV is going to turn around and head north soon. Lets see whos right.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.