NOV 10.7% 6.2¢ novatti group limited

Interestingly, the published date on that document is April...

1. 275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Interestingly, the published date on that document is April 2022. So I suspect this could be a relatively new arrangement. Mainly because the acquiring revenue in the last quarter was still quite low (they said I think a 190% increase or something like that - but revenue from prior comparable quarter was only around $100k). Whereas even a few thousand students paying a few thousand rent over a quarter doesn't appear to have flowed through yet.

Hence am anticipating this UniLodge arrangement may contribute towards a decent uptick in processing revenues this current quarter.

Interesting that they are also incentivising (via $500 visa card giveaway) the use of the Chinese payment methods. I wonder whether this is to keep increasing these volumes, both to get margin - but also to get a good reference for use with other businesses. I.e. "We have serviced X thousand of students, and Y% of them opted to use our special payment methods. By using us you are providing better service to your customers"

All guessing, but the potential for decent, quality volume from UniLodge (and Reckon) appears pretty high.
    Last edited by mockage: Clarified 'prior quarter' 16/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.006(10.7%)
Mkt cap ! $22.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 6.2¢ 5.6¢ $44.91K 756.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35000 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 56506 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.