NOV 5.26% 3.6¢ novatti group limited

With all respect Peter Cook was never going to run the bank, yes...

1. 1,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 652
    With all respect Peter Cook was never going to run the bank, yes his the founder of novatti however his been extremely vocal on IBOA becoming a standalone entity but 20% owned by novatti.

Keep in mind websites are regularly updated along with the APRA guidelines. If anything the case for novatti obtaining the regulatory license has become even stronger based on many factors- Reckon integration and ownership, ATX & the book value increasing approximately 400% since the first application- with many other fundamental approvals and launches.

I understand the paranoia around this, however keep in mind the ex director of treasury of NAB & ANZ Bank moved across in February- she is stil there- one doesnt move from a major corporate role to a small potential bank if it werent to be guaranteed, the team assembled are all high achievers.

looking to deep and making assumptions can create a narritve that more than likely doesnt exist. Let the team work while we sit back and watch the business grow. Novatti havent let down investors once, nor do i see it happening. Peter cook has never provided false hope, only strong results.
    Last edited by Tradingasx: 06/07/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $12.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.6¢ 3.5¢ $4.22K 120K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 41223 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 128228 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.30pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.