NOV 1.85% 5.3¢ novatti group limited

Novatti - The $1 party, page-3579

1. 854 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    Let's break down your post part by part. I think you are getting really frustrated and I suggest you to reassure yourself why you jumped in to NOV at the beginning. If you have the mentality to jump in back in 2016, I don't understand why you don't think NOV is undervalue now.

"Reckon is a small business accounting software and should add value, but is it reflected in their revenues?"
    - They have only started to integrate their systems, how long do you expect this to be reflected in the revenue, 5 hours? 5 days? or at least give it a few months to make a conclusion, especially in the 4c. Please ask yourself that question, I assume you are not a 5 year old kid.

"From their last 4C, which by the way helped shareholders how? 50c CR was used how?"
    - Your question here doesn't even make sense. If your question is referring to how the 55c CR was used and helped shareholder, then I can tell you the 55c CR helped with the purchasing of 19.9% of RKN, which then they used it to leverage for an extra 10m cash without diluting shares (this has definitely helped shareholders in an indirect way). If you don't think this is a smart move, I suggest you to visit the forum of (a beverage company on ASX that doesn't really respect the SH).
    -The 19.9% RKN has generated about $14mil of dividends, so practically they turned the CR into already "$14mil of extra non-recurrent income", indirectly helped them to not needing to CR via shares dilution

"Maybe I'm being impatient"
    - You definitely nailed this part!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $18.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $3.49K 65.37K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5882 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 34355 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.