NOV 2.63% 3.7¢ novatti group limited

Dubspec it doesn't seem that your getting the answers you want...

1. 668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Dubspec it doesn't seem that your getting the answers you want here ... But I can confirm you can sign up to novattis investor boards on the novatti website and pose/post whatever questions you want to the company directly.
    i signed up to the same service you don't need to verify any holding to do so.

not sure If your doing long form of due diligence or just downramping... We are under no illusions over here that NOV has not proved the best investment recently!

you can take reply from the company with a grain of salt if you wish ... But posting alot of questions here is a bit like me constantly asking my neighbour what is happening in the house 5 doors down. Why not just ask NOV directly, they are not BHP.

you have been looking into NOV for quite a while now and it doesn't sound like your on the fence about it unless I'm mistaken

time is money after all , not sure what your angle or game is on all of this ... I dont believe you have a genuine interest in investing in NOV

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $13.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $4.24K 120.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 338897 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.